I think Jenny is trying to portray herself as brave, courageous, adventurous, curious, and daring. Yes, I do think she was successful in this as she took photos of very adventurous and daring things. I think she would be a somewhat good role model because she takes chances and has fun but everything should be done in moderation, therefore, she could also be a bad role model if you were to always take chances and do dangerous things. The same goes for being a mother. I think Jenny would be a good friend because she does fun, adventurous things and you could go explore nature and cool things when you're with her.
I have been infected with demonitis. I have turned into a green-skinned, red-eyed, devil-horned, demon monster. I have noticed that I have become very angry and full of hatred towards others. Similar to a dragon, I can now breathe fire. I am now a cannibal. My social life has gone down the drain as I have eaten all of my friends. I have no desire to learn whatsoever. I plan to eat the civilians and conquer the underworld.
Comments
Post a Comment